About the Role
Working as part of a start-up team, involved in implementation, testing, maintenance, support and delivering backend features, functionality and APIs for our Intelligent Sewer Product. You will become familiar with our product, technologies, and processes for delivery.
- Learn about our product and how it is used.
- Working with a team and in delivery to test and validate any features, fixes or updates. Contribute to delivery process and development environments.
- Build in as-needed custom features while seeking to maximise reuse and the productisation of features.
- Implementation and delivery of designs/fixes as part of a continuous delivery process through to live deployments.
- Addressing bugs/changes and problem-solving issues as part of the wider team.
- As part of the team, help plan for future developments, including contributions to team structures, roles and requirements with an awareness of all existing and future customers in mind.
- Experience working with modern Angular (7+) or a similar modern UI framework
- Willingness to engage and work with others as part of a team with a shared direction
- Strong work ethic with an understanding that this is a Start-up with lots of opportunities to add improvements
- Possess a can-do, problem-solving mindset
- Curious and willing to onward develop and learn
- Knowledge and appreciation of design and UX/UI principles
- Familiarity/awareness of agile development in delivery
- Awareness of Automation/Testing frameworks
- Awareness and appreciation of CI/CD tooling
- Usage of AWS services
- Awareness/appreciation for various delivery mechanisms